How many weeks has patch 4.3 been out? About ten? LFR was and is all about accessible raiding and oh boy did all my alts feel the love, especially my healers!
I shall reiterate here that LFR works great with my broken schedule and our guild’s once a week raid times (and one session of “real” stuff a week is good enough for me).
I’m going to take a look at each of my toons and see:
1. How many LFR bosses they have downed. (# In boss order)
2. How much loot they have hoarded into their greedy greedy vaults.
Turby – Hunter
1. (5,6,5,5,7,6,6,6) for a total of 46. Poor Ultraxion.
2. Helm, Chest, Gloves, Legs, Trinket, Kiril, Vishanka
Can’t complain here, I’m pretty much “done” the game save for our regular DS runs.
Truny – Warlock
1. (5,5,5,5,4,3,3,5) for a total of 35.
2. Helm, Shoulders, Gloves, Legs, Trinket, Bracers
Still need to get super lucky with a weapon drop! And perhaps finishing off the T13 4P!
Turny – Druid
1. (5,4,7,8,3,3,4,4) for a total of 38. I stopped queueing for DW cause I have all the weapons. And I tend to queue for Hagara for easy VP.
2. Helm, Gloves, Heal Trinket, Ti’tahk, Maw of the Dragonlord
Since I have both the cool weapons useable by my druid I have stopped queueing into LFR despite not having any tier gear. My reasoning is that the druid T4 bonus is kinda crappy. The extended hots are kinda nice but our heals USED to last even longer anyways. Though the quick queues are super awesome and this is a great “live” training dummy to practise boomkining.
Klupty – DK
1. (2,2,2,2,2,2,3,5) for a total of 20.
2. DPS Bracers. (Leg tier given away, Soulsipper given away).
Can you tell I dont like playing my DK but I like playing it at the same time? It’s totally not worth having to play melee and I have yet to win Soulsipper/Gurthalak after that one miracle win. Klupty tends to have horrible luck, and he tends to be in the LFR Law groups where the afk people win everything (which doesn’t matter on my other toons cause being ranged is FUN!) I have also decided to level a Fury warrior, which I find more fun than frost to go crazy on Melee weapons.
Truby – Paladin
1. (1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2) for a total of 12.
2. Shoulders, Str Trinket, Dps Ring
Not bad for having only been there about 1.5 times. I’m still stuck as Ret, too lazy to respec to holy, but blah I already have a druid heals. Watch, if I queue in again I’ll end up winning stuff that I don’t even want to use (then why roll need??)
Husbrus – Priest
1. (1,1,2,3,0,0,0,2) for a total of 9.
2. Robe, Heal Trinket (Ti’tahk given away)
Screw my priest, druid heals RULES! *Explosion of glitter and rainbows*
1. 160 Boss Kills or 20 full raid runs!
2. 24 item drops or a 15% success rate!
This compared to my 12 total boss kills in regular DS and 0 drops and a couple epic gems and some green gems. See the difference?
So in conclusion, druids rule!!